16 October 2009

The phantom of the opera is here!

Firstly, this needs to be said - KARL IS A MANIAC WHO GAVE ME HIS COLD THEN STUCK HIS FINGERS UP AT ME!

Ahem.

(Times crashed whilst writing this blog - three times)

I'm refining the dirt ore nuggets known as 'ideas' into beautiful pieces of forgery known as DESIGNS for my YOU brief.....So far i'm thinking of a music video...or something about games i play....i'll probably hand draw that and paint it.

Yeah....I like to paint! =D Take a look at some of the stuff i've made...quickly, before Dave comes over...







I might post more if i can be bothered. Come visit me at www.jared-hai.deviantart.com !

1 comment:

KarlDoran said...

SORRY if i gave you my illness, though we can't be sure it was me as there are germs everywhere.

You are a deviant