16 October 2009

Just as I was about to go to bed...





Foo Fighters have done it yet again.I absolutely love their music and there is not one song I dislike that they've made. Then again, Dave Grohl is the definition of a Musical God. He's done it all from Nirvana to Foo Fighters and his latest collaboration with the new supergroup 'Them Crooked Vultures' - with Josh Homme (QOTSA), John Paul Jones (Led Zeppelin).Amazing!

Back to the point, I thought I'd post this song on here. It has that feel-good rhythm to it and I find it quite therapeutic when I listen to it, it mellows me out!

If you like this stuff, Enjoy :-)

PS: Sorry if I'm late in the morning Dave. I got carried away doing this very late. At least I've been doing something productive!

2 comments:

Jared the mighty said...

Fool..i mean Foo fighters are great, my favourate song is most probably DOA or Resolve.

Tokyobob said...

I've got a picture of Dave Grohl cut out that i'm going to stick in my sketchbook, although it's of him looking like a shiny demon (from the Tenacious D 'Tribute music vid).

;)