16 October 2009

Lucky Charms...




I just read Red's post below and how he spoke of this 'Pocky' candy stick thing and it reminded me of 'Lucky Charms'.I'm sorry but they should start selling these again in normal convenience stores.I've only seen them in places like Selfridges where it costs about £10 or something (around that price anyway) for a box...REDICULOUS.Who would want to buy a box of cereal which would be gone in about 3/4 days for a poxy £10?

Petition to bring them back anyone?haha

I love them. When I was little I use to eat them all the time and if the parentals hadn't bought any I'd most probably have a hissy fit and have to settle for coco pops...LET DOWN.

Anyway it also gave me the idea of using 'lucky charms' somewhere in my animation if I did an Irish theme and I had to write it down somewhere. Fortunately, I was on here and if I didn't write it down now I'd forget about it with my terrible memory.

2 comments:

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

Lucky charms! Amazing.
I don't even know what is so good about them - I think its the old school looking packaging, and the fact they are so 'american'- like when you eat ice cream out of a tub!!

ChrisJCrawley said...

Haha true that!They should start selling them here again...properly.Not at extortionate prices!The good ol' days where you had not a worry in the world except what cereal you were having for breakfast (in my case!).