16 October 2009

Lee Mack...


When I was in Bolton, my friends there were all ranting and raving about this comedian called Lee Mack. I never really acknowledged the stuff they were saying and basically couldn't be arsed watching it.

Anyway the other day I was just browsing through DVD's on amazon and came across this Lee Mack. So I thought, Why not?!It'd be rude not too and bought it. It only cost £3 so even if it was shite I wasn't missing out on much.

To my suprise, probably the best £3 I've spent in a long time. The guy had me in stitches. He's the definition of a 'Northerner' with his swagger and loud quirky (some people may say annoying) Lancashire accent.

Straight away he rips into a celebrity, Robbie Williams, commenting on Robbie's swagger and how it doesn't constitute entertainment and how he's 'Smug as Fuck'.

He interacts with the audience really well and gets them involved, basically by taking the piss out of them from commenting on someone's glasses to someone elses t-shirt. This t-shirt did say 'C for Crackwhore' so she basically asked for it anyway..."Touch me you crackwhore".

Also, getting himself in trouble with the ladies and saying how they either have a 'horse face' or a 'plate face'. Some of the audience were not impressed...especially the one's he actually called a 'horse face' and then admitted he was digging himself a hole.Hilarious.

Anyway I'm not going to give a running commentary like a grammarphone about the whole of the DVD. I would advise anyone to buy it. Like I said, probably the best £3 I've spent in a while!


No comments: