16 October 2009

Mini Stories


I found this mini story on a blog and it just made me laugh!
I quite like this child like illustration is simple and very cute!


Natalie Dee's illustrations.

This kind of illustration reminds me of a -not very well known- illustrator called Jeff Thomas. If you like, go and check his website (click here).
I love his stories and drawings, some of the stories are a bit harsh but I find them really cute! He creates little scenes with two characters called Pon and Zi, who have sometimes existential problems.



Hope you all like these illustrations as I do :)

8 comments:

ChrisJCrawley said...

They're well good!I like the simple illustrations too.Adds a comical feel to it!

FairlyOddSez said...

The first ones natalie dee who my comics off further down the blog =D i LOVE her xx

Sara said...

i know!! love them!xx

Sara said...

thanx for the information Sarah!really like her style!

KarlDoran said...

Nice. Like it.

FairlyOddSez said...

XD xx

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

I have seen these before! I love them.

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

I have seen these before! I love them.