1 May 2010

Virgin Media Shorts

My fellow bloggers, I know there was some buzz about a comp brief to create a advert but for those who missed out I found out there is a new brief for those passionate media seekers.

Virgin has launched a comp (supported by the uk films council) to find the next best thing since slice bread.

http://www.virginmediashorts.co.uk/

the deadline 28th June so theres loads of time to correct and work on this brief.

Here's what's up for grabs:
12 film makers win a chance to show their work on 214 cinema screens nationwide
1 lucky winner lands £30,000 to make their next film.
1 People's Choice winner takes home thousands of pounds worth of new film kit.
Plus, we reward the college or school with the most entrants with loads of shiny new kit, too.

So enjoy...

1 comment:

Tokyobob said...

I just got the e-mail about this yesterday aswell, I put up a post on here a few months ago about last years best ones....I think the calibre is a bit higher for this competition though so it'll definately be a challenge.

Check out last years 'CGI-brows' ....that was great!