2 May 2010

Doritos King of Ads

Well....if you were in on friday then you probably saw mine and Kitty's gutted faces when we found out that the deadline for the competition was at midday and not midnight as I could have sworn (in fact...I did swear) that i'd seen when I read the brief...twice!

So as you've probably gathered I missed the deadline, I would easily have been on track to submit for midnight but it turns out that when I got home the internet connection was down so I wouldn't have been able to submit it anyhoos.

Even though I didn't get to submit it, this quick project was fun and it has been a bit of stepping stone as it made me test my time planning skills. It's been a confidence booster.

Doritos 'King of Ads' 2010 - unsubmitted piece from Robert Shaw on Vimeo.




After our infographics presentation on Thursday I made my video public on my vimeo account, I couldn't believe it when I logged on today to find that it has already recieved over 3,500 views! ....bonkers!

2 comments:

99999999999 said...

good on ye. at least you got something made. my doritos idea never got past a rough storyboard in my sketchbook.

maybe if i keep working on it when i've got some spare time, it might just about be ready for next year's compo.

KarlDoran said...

Cool. Cool Original are my favourite flavour. Or the cheese one.