16 March 2010

STUUU

This is a message for Stu - I don't have your email because I canny remember how you spell your second name!

It's 7.43 and I was about to leave my house 15minutes ago and I couldn't find my railcard!! Disaster! Without a railcard it costs an arm and a leg to get into Manchester from Wallasey. So, I think it would make more sense for me to go over to Liverpool and do my work. They have little spaces in the Tate Musuem where you can work so I am gonna do that. I hope that's ok - it just seems pointless to spend all of that money to get there.

As you can see I am up and have my bag completely ready...



See you Thursday!

4 comments:

smiles said...

Kitty!!!!! me and Karl think that the picture isn't enough proof and we think you should posted a series of pictures.........we would have liked to see what is in the bag, see that you do not have your p.j's on under that coat and also a clock with the date showing would have helped. We are considering getting the picture forensically tested to see when it was made and that my dear may be your saving grace.

see you tomorrow kittykat xxx

99999999999 said...

even if the photo is real; a proper scouser would have nicked a train and joyrided it down to manchester.

KarlDoran said...

HAHA.

Or at least jibbed on the train without paying, hiding in the bogs when the ticket checker comes along, and then outrunning them at the other end.

Come on Kitty, you're letting the side down.

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

Hello you lot!
I was asked today by a few people 'have you read the comments on the blog' and now I know why! I have been victimised with Liverpool stereotypes!

Of course the picture is real - can you not see the deep sadness in my face, and also the time posted!
FYI, I still haven't found my railcard so Stu you should appreciate that I am coming in Thurs, as I have to pay a silly amount as it is before 9am too!

Now will you manc heads (Karl) get back to your gun crime, and will you irish leprechauns (Stu) drink some guiness, wear green, and get back to making 'irish' comments.... how does it feel hey ;)