28 February 2010

Radio Silence

Hello guys,

Sorry for the radio silence this weekend. I have been super busy. Drove to Northampton Thursday, worked there Friday, Drove to Bournemouth Friday Eve, worked their Saturday, Drove back the 5 hour trek today! Tired is an understatement.

Thanks for posting the brief Stiobhart, will read up on it, as soon as my eyes and brain start working as a team again!!?!

As you all know, our brains never stop as designers. During my weekend, I was in a lot of JJB stores doing footscans - won't go into detail about what I do. HOWEVER, something I did notice was how poor and old fashioned all of the posters were in JJB! It was pretty horrendous. They looked like they were made before I was born - I think this could be a huge reason into why JJB isnt sean as popular or cool anymore? Maybe? I was looking at them, thinking we could all do a much better job! It shows just how powerful advertisements are hey!

See you next week.

No comments: