24 February 2010

New Designers exhibition













Hello,

I don't know if any of you guys have started to think about the third year (top up year), well I have. I have been thinking about where to go, which uni, which city, if I'm staying in Manchester or not...so many things came into my mind. One of my possibilities is to go to London, and do my third year there. It's not that I don't like Manchester, but after this year and a half here I know this isn't my place, so I thought London could be exciting- a bit scary at first though!

Anyway, I've heard they have a really good exhibition there, it starts after the Degree shows and contains all the best works from Art universities. I believe this is a good way to get to know what London's art courses are like.
The exhibition starts the first days of July. (see website for more details!)


New Designers: http://www.newdesigners.com/page.cfm/Link=1/t=m/goSection=1

1 comment:

Tokyobob said...

I'd always kinda shunned London due to it being the capital and because it often gets the best of everything....but I eventually went there just over a year ago and I actually kinda like it now. The transport system is absolutely brilliant....

For some reason the drivers don't stop for you down there though....nearly got run over about five times. Baffling!

One thing you'd have to consider about London though is the population, London has around 7 million peeps whereas Manchester has barely half a million....and because it's the capital there's no doubt that the competition will be fierce down there.

Don't let that put you off though.... がんばって! (DO YOUR BEST!) ;)