23 February 2010

FAC 251

Attention party people!!

Have a look at this. It's a new club in our fair city brought to us by one of guys that brought us The Hacienda, namely Peter Hook. Hooky famously lost a fortune when The Hac eventually closed it's doors for good, 'around ten million' I heard him say recently in an interview.

The Hacienda was a bit before my time, only by a couple of years though, but i'm sure you've all heard of the legendary nights there and how it shaped the wider national and international music scene.

It opened on the 5th of this month.

Here's a review of the opening night and a few vids -

http://www.whathappenedlastnight.net/manchester/venue/fac%20251

And here's the website, which is pretty cool too -

http://www.factorymanchester.com/

It's so hip it's twisting me melon man

2 comments:

ChrisJCrawley said...

Yeah I'm suppose to be going but I wont come in on Thurs if I do so had to take a miss on it.

Apparently Dirty Sanchez are there tomorrow night!

Tokyobob said...

Consequently, The man himself is giving a free talk at the noise lab tomorrow....