19 January 2010

David Firth Funny Animations

Bit of a random one for you all here. Someone told me about this web-site - www.fat-pie.com. It's all done by a guy called David Firth - 'animation and stuff'. It's got some brilliant stuff on.

Some of it's disturbing, experimental stop-frame stuff like this -



And some is strange and darkly funny drawn stuff like this for the BBC. This stuff's excellent. It makes me laugh so much i nearly do a wee.





And then there's Salad Fingers. Some of you may have heard of him, he's big hit on YouTube where Fat Pie has a channel you can subcribe to, and i recommend you do. I think it's hilarious, and i love the weirdness of it.

2 comments:

FairlyOddSez said...

Aaahhhh Salad Fingers..... A Classic....Heyyyy, wheres Burnt Face Man????

Tokyobob said...

Can see the obvious Quay Brothers/Svankmaer influence in the first vid...liked the water effect.

I wasn't as keen on his Salad Fingers animation, but I absolutely loved the Jerry Jackson vids....I was laughing when I saw Brenda!

Thanks for posting.