9 December 2009

Pulp Fiction

I was talking with my brother about the title sequence brief the other night and we were discussing classic sequences and also classic films which had crap title sequences. One in particular had us both agreeing that it was amazing; Pulp Fiction.

As far as the sequence goes there's pretty much nothing to it apart from Tarantino's iconic font which he uses on all his films now, but it starts with th title rising up from the bottom, taking up the full screen, and then fading out from the center....
Watching this on a TV doesn't really have any effect, but I saw the film on multiplex cinema screen with my brother and when that title rolls up it is amazingly overwhelming. I remember it being really quite unreal for a second as the title seemed to be right in front of my face because of the size of it.....

So there you go.....size does matter afterall!

---> 4:29

No comments: