9 December 2009

An interesting...and somewhat scary evening.

I went to the final Life Drawing class of the year with my friend Jim this evening, the model was a guy called Reece who we've drawn before. During the warm-up sketches I experimented this time with using my metalic gold and silver pens aswell as letraset markers....no major difference....may buy some crayons or something for next time and see how that turns out.

The final pose was longer than usual at 40 minutes and i'm quite pleased with how my drawing turned out, I thought that Jim's was also the best he'd done since we've started going to these classes.

The night was spoiled by my bus service though, they were running late because of some big act that was playing at the M.E.N. arena. The bus was a little late but that wasn't the issue....the driver had decided that to make up his time he would make the local shopping centre the last stop. So I had to walk home from there.

Problem is the area between there and my house is gun central. Suffice to say that on this night, I have thrashed the speed walking world record.

No comments: