2 November 2009

Morning folks

Morning all. Hope you all had an enjoyable and productive half term break!!

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for sharing the most personal details of ones life... but I have exciting news that i would like to share!! Those of you that are my facebook buddies will already know but for those that aren't here it is -

I'M GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

Not me personally, my girlfriend will be looking after that side of things (my part being mostly done i think), but nontheless a human being i have helped to create will be arriving on this earth in April next year!

Here's a picture -

Don't feel bad if you can't work it out, but i am assured this is a human child.

And it is living inside my girlfriend!!

You can see the BRAIN!!!

( Stiobhart, this is another one that will have to go under miscellaneous I think! )

5 comments:

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

CONGRATULATIONS KARL!!! Thats fantastic news. You can see the brain, they are going to be a genius!!!

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

CONGRATULATIONS KARL!!! Thats fantastic news. You can see the brain, they are going to be a genius!!!

Green disciple said...

Congrats Karl and in April that is so sweet. That is weird you can see the brain...

KarlDoran said...

Thanks guys. Yeah it's exciting.

The brain is well clear isn't it?! Defo gonna be super smart- like his/her dad! (me)

Sara said...

Congratulations!!!! :)