2 November 2009

Half term comes to and end...

Well we are all back into College tomorrow!! After reading people's blogs I think people are struggling with getting the idea finalised. During the half term I thought I would create an exact story board and be ready to start the animation, however I have also found it more difficult. I have the ideas, and when I put to paper, I keep changing bits. I have kept all my drafts because it shows my chain of thoughts. I think when we all get back together tomorrow, the creative juices will come flowing right back!!
Over the half term, I watched several animations because I have been with my little nephew H. I am going to do a review on Bolt! Has anyone seen this? Amazing. I havent heard much about it, but I thought it was just brilliant. Too funny. Watch this space for that upcoming review!


Just a few ideas for you, in regards to the youbrief.


1. When you are finding it difficult to think of ideas walk away. Sometimes you want to keep working till you find the idea but most of my ideas come from when I walk away and get a drink or get a shower.

2. I am reading up a book on beating perfectionism. Its both a skill and a flaw. Its a fantastic book. One point of advice I would offer is accept mistakes. It is human to make mistakes. So, dont worry if you are no 100% on the idea yet, it will fall into place. Have faith.

3. Write a to-do list!! Haha, for anyone who sits next to me in class will realise this is a little obsession of mine. Whenever you feel completed snowed under with ideas and work you have to do, simply write a to do list. It will take it all out of your mind, therefore clearing space and allow you to refer back to it making sure everything gets done!


Hope that helps people, or at least gives for some good reading. See you folks on the morrow.


P.s Just to make you laugh, here is my halloween picture. I designed the outfit so it does effectively fit in with this PDP!


3 comments:

KarlDoran said...

AAAAAaaaahhhhhHHHHHH!!!!!

...oh it's only you Kitty..

I like the bloody wrist detail.

I can't decide if you've been bitten there by a vampire; thus becoming one, or if you committed suicide and came back from the dead in zombie form. Which is it? Or is it some other ghastly and gruesome scenario I haven't thought of?

MadHatter3000 said...

bolt was a gd movie.loved it..came out months ago tho

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

Karl, the events of my death is up to you to decide.
I say I tried to slit my wrists, but before I could finish someone came and slit my neck. It was a gruesome death - apparently they broke my fingers too.