13 October 2009

Train Journey


13.10.09 - Train journey back from Manchester to Liverpool! As I spend most of my time on trains, I have now named it 'my creative space' - it's mind boggling the amount of ideas that surface whilst staring out of a train window!

On my travels back from college, I picked up a Metro and flicked through it. I came across an Innocent Smoothie print ad which I loved (see above)! I love the style, the simplicity, the kid-like handwriting labelling each of the items, and the general fun, exciting and 'doodle-like' feeling! I could drink Innocent Smoothies all day - not just because of the brilliant and oh so refreshing taste but because of the amazing doodle designs on each of the cartons. I love the hand-drawn style they use, and frequently draw the pictures myself on paper after I have finished my drink - I am not ashamed of this either! (See Below).

For those of you who have never witnessed the great designs of Innocent Smoothies - I hope I have passed on my wisdom with these photographs, and as an added bonus I have provided you with a link to their website! To find out more, and watch video clips click on the website to experience the magic of Innocent Smoothies! Go on, click it: www.innocentdrinks.co.uk

P.s I did have all the images centered, and spaced how I like it - but I dont think the blog agreed so has changed the layout quite a bit after I published the post! Silly Blog!


3 comments:

Red said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Red said...

Innocent Smoothies kick butt, but this is freaky!!!!!!!! because i was just watching telly and this ad came on about innocent Smoothies, ha ha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjU79TTCkXg&feature=player_embedded

Sara said...

LOOOOVE IT!!