15 October 2009

david shrigley vid

those of you who managed to stay awake during my introduction to the you brief a week or so ago, will already have seen this.  those of you who were zzz-ing in the corner [not mentioning any names!] might not have done. nor will the two newest members of our happy band of brothers and sisters - so here it is again, on the intarwebs.

as i said at the time, i think this animation could have been produced for the you brief.  if you listen to the narration by itself, [most of the time] it's almost a sensible, everyday personal account of someone's life,  but the imagery and animation style used turn it into 'something completely different'*.


Who I Am and What I Want by David Shrigley


* © monty python

3 comments:

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

Thanks for putting this up! I tried to find it online and couldn't!

Red said...

kewl, i love the zoo part hehe

ChrisJCrawley said...

Cheers Stiobhart!I love this video.It's simple yet effective.