8 September 2010

Summer

Hello folks!
Not long till we are back! Hope you all had a good summer. I havent put much onto the blog over the summer, I have been playing a lot of golf and Ive been in London a lot with adidas, but as any designer I never stop getting creative. So thought I would post a few pieces of work I have done.

My friends dad has a driving services company and he asked me to create his logo and letterhead. I made around 7 variations of this but here is one of them.

For my friends 21st, I created a save the date invite which I think I posted a few weeks ago. Well it was time to create the final thing. We went for the drinks timeline design;


I also did a lot of work for my Secondary Schools PE Department. Every year I do their timetables, posters and other design work for the department. I have included all this in my printed PDP.
I have sent a lot of emails to companies regarding internships but didnt get much positive response. I had one interview with a company which I was offered the job however it wasnt what I wanted. It was far too technical and over an hours drive away so it seemed silly to accept it. The interview however was great experience and it allowed me to collate some of my work together.

I researched into courses for third year too nd I have narrowed it down to 3!

Hope you enjoy your last few weeks off. See you soon in our big shiny new building!!!

No comments: