1 June 2010

Manufactured Landscapes

I watched this docu-film yesterday called 'Manufactured Landscapes', it was basically a display of the work by a photographer called Edward Burtynsky who captures scenes affected by technology. Mainly in China.

It's quite an interesting to watch if you get the chance, but if you can't be bothered then i'll just post the intro to the film which is what I found amazing. It's just one continuous shot from one end of a factory to the other showing people working, but it goes on forever....it's like that factory from Indiana Jones which goes on for miles.

I wonder how long it'd take to get to know everyone working here?!




....I realise now why everything has 'Made in China' written on it. WOW.


I just looked this up and it turns out it won a few awards, if you have access to the SKY Arts channel then it's currently doing the rounds on there....so have a ganders.

No comments: