3 June 2010

Heyooo

Ok, so for a while now, my blogger has been playing silly and not letting me upload files but I am back in business and boy I've been busy....

My friend is turning 21 this year, and has asked me to design her invites. First of all she wants a 'save the date' card to send out. Her theme was 'Forever Young', and as she was born in 1989, I decided to go with a retro theme and create imagery from the 90's. Here is the final piece which will be turned into Fridge Magnets...

A guy I know has a friend who is getting married and he wanted to make their card extra special. He asked if I could draw him the bride and groom if he gave me some specifications, for e.g. trainers and fencing sword etc. He also stated that he wanted them in the style of my Death Becomes Her characters. Here are the final little guys...


Finally, I've got myself back onto the world wide web and got my website up and running. Go have a look and let me know what you think;

www.kittypp.tk

Well its been sweet speaking to you guys again, I've missed you. Xxx

1 comment:

Sara said...

Well done Kitty! The website design is brilliant, simple and cute! I love it!
Also I really like that invite...It brought back memories of my tamagotchi and my game boy, I love old school games!