3 April 2010

How To Train Your *OMFGSOCUTE* -ahem- Dragon


Ok so I went to see How To Train Your Dragon the other day in 3D at the IMAX, if i'm going to see cuteness, I want to see it THIS BIG! Anywho....It was a Dreamworks picture so didn't really know what to expect as I think Pixar have the upper hand just a lil bit. Oh and the IMAX had loads of midgies in it =S so we had to quickly eat our Ben n Jerrys real quick for fear of attracting them ='(
Sooo...Dreamworks seems to have this habit of giving their humans no real... 'character' I think, for instance, Pixars interesting way of creating Mr Hendrickson in UP, they always seem to be quite boring but ho hum.
The dragons were wonderful, not too imaginative but 'Toothless' the dragon you see on the adverts is soo cute you just want to take him home! The way they've characterised the dragons is great, obviously taken from cats, but really well done. I was worried about the storyline at one point but alas, I neednt! It was really good and i'm really pleased with how they played it out. A simple story but enjoyable for everyone, I really recommend it. Go see it!

No comments: