19 March 2010

IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO ALL STUDENTS!!!!!!!

Hi all,

In my capacity as Student Rep, Dave has asked me pass on a message to you all about his concerns with FRIDAY ATTENDANCE!!!

He has emailed everyone with a timetable of the next few weeks in which we have workshops which are imperative to our next brief Unit 5!

The turn out for the sessions so far (there have been 2) has been quite poor and people who are not attending are going to struggle when it comes to the next project. It is also unfair on Dave and the students who have been attending for him to have to go through these sessions again.......so come on guys.......pull ya socks up!!!!!

Below is a copy of the timetable:

12/3 Digital Video Workflows
19/3 DVD Authoring Workshop I - basic showreel
26/3 Film Language - cinematography, sound & editing

EASTER

16/4 DEADLINE for Unit 4
23/4 Brief for Unit 5
30/4 Camcorder Workshop
7/5 Final Cut Pro - basics
14/5 DVD Authoring Workshop II - advanced interactivity
21/5 Studio production
28/5 Studio production & Unit 5 Deadline

If for some reason you haven't received the email with this timetable on, then please email Dave with the correct email he can use to relay important information!!!!
David.Griffiths@themanchestercollege.ac.uk

Cheers guys....over and out!

3 comments:

99999999999 said...

probably too late now. [i've just got in myself]...

but last time i saw them, they were rolled up in a job bag, with the rest of your 'you' brief stuff.

FairlyOddSez said...

I never received an email, but I have received ones of him before, so i'm sure he has my address...

FairlyOddSez said...

Oh, and i'm very very sorry I didn't come but I literally couldn't afford the train fare i'm so hard up at the mo, so I've been doing work at home!