18 March 2010

F.A.O. ALEX

Hi Alex. Sorry I've not been in this morning, I'm having to wait for a guy to come and fix the shower. I need to be here when he comes so i can hide the cats from him; we're not supposed to have any pets!

I will be in this afternoon, once he's been.

As proof, if proof were needed, that it's the definitely the shower, and not the Guinness I drunk last night, here's a picture of me with the broken shower.



Irrefutable!

As further evidence I will attempt to take a picture of him fixing the shower, and stick that on here too.

See you later!

2 comments:

99999999999 said...

you call that 'irrefutable proof'?

where's the newspaper with today's date on? that pic could be just a random snap out of your "me pointing at household appliances" album.

KarlDoran said...

I JUST TOOK IT!!!! I'll take another one. You just wait...