16 March 2010

Eduarda Lima inspiration

At the beginning of the brief Stíobhart showed us Eduarda Lima's infographics about Global Warming. At that moment I didn't really realize how good they were and how much they could inspire me.
After watching this series of animation several times I do know now that I want to get inspired by her work. I love mixed media work - if you all remember my first brief was all about mixing different materials.
Also, as my target audience are children I think it's a good visual style for them to enjoy!


I leave you her animations, in case you haven't seen them.

Melting Ice Caps and Glaciers from Eduarda Lima on Vimeo.

Temperature Rise from Eduarda Lima on Vimeo.

Sea Level Rise from Eduarda Lima on Vimeo.

Aviation from Eduarda Lima on Vimeo.

Meat Consumption from Eduarda Lima on Vimeo.


I love her style, simple but really effective!!

2 comments:

KarlDoran said...

I really like the look of them too. And they make a great set. I can definitely see you doing something similar working with mixed media. I was just watching your !st brief today on Vimeo, it was brilliant!! I forgot how good it was!

Sara said...

oh thank you Karl :)