6 January 2010

Virgin Media shorts

I don't who else is with Virgin Media here but some of you may or may not have seen some of the short films submitted for the Virgin Media shorts competition, I watched all the shortlisted finalist works yesterday and these were my favourites:


CGI-brows

This one is a brilliant documentry style film giving a satirical view of the process of green screen technology.




She Farted and Created the World

I like the musical interaction with this film.




Mixtape

This one ended up winning the competition, I like the different focus and colour techniques that they used. It was very remniscent of Billy Elliot.




Apart from these few the rest didn't really inspire me, but watching them all has inspired me to keep an open mind. I'd like to try my hand at submitting a film for this in the future.

No comments: