17 December 2009

Stop the Press!

Finally after soul searching I have pick a film for the new brief "To Kill A Mocking Bird", that was until after I went through each film I know and watched such as, each of Stephen King films or other films.




"To Kill a Mocking Bird", is a film based upon a brilliant book by Harper Lee in 1960 (nearly 50 years), the release date of the film 1962 (info by Wikipedia) I don't know, which theme it fits into for the brief Period drama or Courtroom (because Atticus Finch in a courtroom for some of the film)
The reason why I picked this film because I think this film shaped me into the person I am today and teaching me a lot.

This is only the trailer as I can't embed the opening credits, the opening titles is lovely for the time but the play of naivety and childhood memories and time I think I could work with the imagery. With this film I may want to keep it to a linear opening and keep the simplicity of the titles to blend in with the film. The original opening also takes about 2 minutes and 55 seconds, which for the brief has to finish 1 minutes or under, which I will try...

2 comments:

KarlDoran said...

Good choice. One of my all time favourite books.

Green disciple said...

Thnks, this would be my 2nd bird theme.