12 December 2009

Life is a stage and we are merely players

Well I has everybody got ideas for the title sequences brief I have been looking at films, which has made an impact on me for one reason or the other and decided on two possibles that are:

Stigmata




This is my first thriller film I brought having seen it numous times on the TV, so I know alot about this film and enjoy it. The beginning is very simplistic, which opens on a setting sun, as the title sequence displays the names this is entangled with the use different languages written in a script type this is used to compliment of typography. The reason for maybe picking this is the themes within the film, are religion, corruption within the church and the stigmatised (the marks of Jesus on the cross) and might create interesting opening sequences and the use of different typograpy

Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet



The second film is the cheesiest movie in the 90's Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet I thought about the film not because it was the worst film ever made or because it could of won the crappiest unacting but the metaphoric imagery such as, the opening on the TV in a dark room, the crosses, the guns with the words dagger on them I think might also improve it a little bit.
I am positive that I will make my mind up soon before the deadline ...

No comments: