2 December 2009

The Girl Who Didnt Dress Bright



This is going to be my second review (yes my second maybe my tenth well be in next ten years or so but...) as I forgot if I can review adverts (pitch folks at the ready...) anyway "The Girl Who Didn't Wear Clothes", or the advert from Think! Road Safety advertisement. We have gone from the days where we have singing hedgehogs teaching the green cross code "Stop, Look and Listen"and now we are in the days where scaring little kids is much better. This animation was made by the company Nexus Production in 2d and 3d computer animation.

The narrative is set out in a poem and told as a tale about the girl who didn't dress bright. The advert reminds me of a Tim Burton animation with use dearm like surreal backgrounds and flash backs of what happened.

This is a simple but I think effective advert as its done a creative way to not terrify a young audience but would make a impact into thinking.

No comments: