11 November 2009

Sushi work

Hello guys!

For some reason, my computer isnt showing any of the text options in the toolbar, only the upload picture so my apologises for the plain text.

Today, a lot of you went over to Bradford. Unfortunately I couldnt make it as I had a job I needed to finished - designing and branding a new sushi business in the Wirral.

There is a promotional evening for it Thursday, and everything needed to be finished, printed and bounded by tonight. I have only just had time to sit down, so thought I would share the final results with you.

The name of the business is 'Kazoku' which is Japanese for family. The food is Sushi, noodles and other Japanese bits like Dumplings (Gyozas). I was asked to brand the business, including a logo, menu, questionnaire surveys, food labels, business cards with the email and promotional descriptions for people to read on the evening.

It was a difficult but exciting job to do and I am pleased with the overall look of the final products. I have included all of the Design process and the changes the design went through in my PDP folder.

The business will soon be setting up a website, so watch this space.

See you all on the morrow campers!!! Ps The comp also wont let me move the images for some reason - its time to get a new computer I here you say. You are correct.





3 comments:

ChrisJCrawley said...

Nice work Kitty.How long did you have to do that?

FairlyOddSez said...

Trust me, not going to Bradford was not unfortunate....

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

To be honest Chris, not long. Previously we had talked about creating the logo. Last week, he was offered a place to hold a promotional evening. On Monday I had a last meeting with him to check all my designs were ok, we made a few changes and then I had to re-edit, finalise, print and bind it all together by Wednesday eve!!! After four black ink cartridges we managed to get there :)