2 November 2009

STORY CONCEPT and design inspiration

I have been struggling to come up with ideas for my Animation piece but last night i suddenly came up with a concept of me turning the Animation into like a first-person view of me browsing through my computer which of course contains everything that's important to me from Videos of Dance, to Music that i listen .since i spend most of me time on it. i think it will be easy to convey on the screen. it will have that SCI-FI, metal, robotical, mechanical feel to it because
robots are the next level of dance.

Does any1 remember the MTV characters on MTV Base that was 2 years ago. well i got inspired by those characters because i could see myself creating them on Flash and so i made different characters that i made a while back and i might incorporate some of them into my Animation.






No comments: