16 November 2009

MAC SOFTWARE???

It is my birthday on the 1st December (I expect cards ;)), and have finally got a Macbook Pro (well my mum has locked it up till my actual Birthday day).

She is called Flo. Flo the Pro. She is beautiful.

So, even though I dont want to slow Flo by a bunch of software I would stil like the design essentials. Photoshop, illustrator, Motion and Final Cut. I have an uncle who is a PC wiz and got me these previously for my PC however he isnt a Mac. Silly man. So he cant get me them for Flo.

Does anyone possibly have copies of this software for Mac, or know where I can get it? I know Chris of the Crawley mentioned he had illustrator.

Thanks folks, shall see you tomo.

8 comments:

Tokyobob said...

Good luck getting a copy of Motion.

It seems to be like gold dust on all these torrent sites.....either they don't work or they get pulled by the rozzers before you can download it.

FairlyOddSez said...

I may =D xx

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

Oh that would be fab! I will speak to you tomo. Xx

Sara said...

I've been trying to get Final Cut Studio 3 since a week ago...it's so diificult to find an installer that actually works... Plus, Ive found out that if i wanna have final cut studio I need to get a Macbook Pro, cos mine doesnt have enough memory and its too old now:(
So Kitty I might get a macbook pro in xmas as well :)

99999999999 said...

if you only buy one piece of software in your life, buy this one.

...especially if you're getting the rest of your apps from slightly 'dubious' places.

if you want to know why, read this.

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

thanks for your comments guys! I have decided to buy it. On Adobe with student discount you can get them for prices that are do-able to save up for. For most of the packages, it is about £280. Like Stiobhart say, I think it is worth it. It will feel better knowing I have got the good stuff!!

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

thanks for your comments guys! I have decided to buy it. On Adobe with student discount you can get them for prices that are do-able to save up for. For most of the packages, it is about £280. Like Stiobhart say, I think it is worth it. It will feel better knowing I have got the good stuff!!

Tokyobob said...

Good on you. It is a good feeling when you do finally have your own legit copy of your trade tools...even though some peeps (/arseholes) may zap you for it. As has been my experience when i've bought various expensive music software tools in the past.

Thanks for the heads up about the Adobe discount....