3 November 2009

Inspiration...

I saw this video on that Rude Tube program the other day and liked it. It's a german kid who walked across China in a year and took a photo every day (I think) of just his face and wherever he was in the background. I think i'm going to do something similar for this brief but with my little monkey character who represents me in the foreground and photo backgrounds of different places i've lived, or visited. The monkey will grow from a baby through school and college etc, then onto work stuff and runnin a company and travel and meeting my mrs and getting a house and cats and a BABY! and all that stuff. And some things that've happened to me will happen to the monkey man. I will put on some pics of my monkey man from my sketchbook soon (the scanner don't work).

1 comment:

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

I really like this concept. Your idea sounds great. This film is incredible - I would love to achieve something similiar if I get to go travelling which I sure hope I do!