18 October 2009

Jessica Rabbit

Trying to get ideas in writing or visual form is hard for me feeling like I am standing on a train track and ideas (trains) are coming at me form either sides and I can't get out of the way, so bare with me and my delusional world.

Alright... the brief when I first heard its about YOU (me) I was (and still) hysterical inside but I will focus. My trail of thought consist of my childhood the people I met, the things I did and what I stand for now and so forth; Things like being clumsy or bad things happening to me like being shut in a walk in freezer (not recommend) or my dear family, which maybe a plus because I know them better than myself and they are a part of me.
Also when considering this brief I thought of live action/ animated films like "Who framed Roger Rabbit", which I always thought was a great film when I was small, which might be a good thing to look into and pursue (maybe).


No comments: