20 October 2009

Thought I better put some good stuff within the blog so, to those who haven't seen this advertisement for last years 2008 Olympics here's Jamie Hewlett's Monkey's Journey to the West (and why I found the Olympics so interesting in the beginning).



Also as I think... well I don't know what to think with this short film that Jamie Hewlett's Journey to the West made, but it makes me think of a less colourful version of "House of Flying Daggers" or something along those lines but saying that its got some kind of mystic to it.

2 comments:

Tokyobob said...

Yes! ...I loved the inbetween segments that they had on throughout the Olympics using the animations to give an insight into certain aspects of chinese culture.

I didn't really like the music video though, I don't really understand what they were trying to achieve with it....

KarlDoran said...

The olympic stuff is great. I'm well into Jamie Hewletts stuff. All the Gorillaz artwork was mega as well. Quite liked that video too.