21 October 2009

Some Stuffs I Done.


I did these in Illustrator then finished off in Photoshop, Which is how I always work. If anyones interested... My style is quite cartoon like, my old art teachers used to say it was 'whimsical and illustration like' I was obsessed with Illustration in college. Not quite sure if putting them up here is what this blogs for but ho hum...
Hope you like =D
This first one was originaly an idea that just came in my head for a gig poster I was doing.



This one was boredom, I guess they're all just ideas that have popped into my head and I couldn't wait to get them realised on the computer.

This is from some old college work...

For a Kleenex competition I never ended up entering...

7 comments:

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

I like these! I have not used illustration yet but I am very interested in learning! Did you create the drawings by hand?

FairlyOddSez said...

All of them except the whale and the girl with the balloon, I just did them two straight into Illustrator. x

Sara said...

they are very nice! I like ur style!

Kitty Pemberton-Platt said...

Did you draw the giraffe by hand? It's fab!!! Really good.

FairlyOddSez said...

thankyouuuu, yeah i did, they're my fave animal xD xx

Green disciple said...

I love the images I think the top is really wicked... it goes to show that simplistic images with the use of textures can work great together are great

FairlyOddSez said...

thanks xx