20 October 2009

An hysterically funny but not funny lookin' guy.

Last night I was working on my paragraphs for Contextual Studies and had the TV on as background noise, I changed the channel to something worth having on and I was glad to see that Quentin Tarantino's Death Proof was on....so naturally I put that on. I think I might do a review about this movie because after many years of being a film fan, this was the first film that I saw that made me appreciate the role of the Editor.


Here's the video to one of my favourite recent songs, you may find it inspiring.....the timing is great.




Just to show that your work doesn't have to be amazingly drawn, this is just a bit from Parappa the Rappa....a video game from the 90s. It was designed by one guy. This game is considered the first music beat matching game which defined the genre, things like ROCKBAND or GUITAR HERO all stem from this.




Thought i'd also post this, it's not related to art or design....but inspiration can come in many forms. Watch the first 2 minutes of this. They're meant to be immitating a 1000 hand goddess.

2 comments:

Jared the mighty said...

Parappa is the bomb!

Green disciple said...

the beginning of the last vid is really beautiful the movements remind me of a peacock and the gracefulness of their feathers